AP Agricultural Department MPEO Kurnool Recruitment 2015

Karnool Dist MPEO Recruitment 2015-16 – www.kurnool.ap.gov.in

Karnool Dist MPEO Recruitment 2015-16 ,Karnool Dist MPEO Employment Ad 2015-16, Application Form Download & Apply ,Karnool Dist MPEO Employment 2015-16 ,www.kurnool.ap.gov.in

Karnool Dist MPEO Recruitment 2015-16

AP Agricultural Department MPEO Kurnool Recruitment 2015

Karnool Dist MPEO Recruitment 2015-16 Farming Division, Kurnool Area, Andra Pradesh issued notice for MPEO(Multi Purpose Agricultural expansion police officers) fill out 89 openings. Karnool Dist MPEO Employment 2015-16 welcome certified prospects for Multi Objective Agricultural extension police officers posts.Interested prospects might obtain this work MPEO with Karnool MPEO Employment 2016 web site www.kurnool.ap.gov.in on or before 23 December 2015. According to Karnool MPEO Employment 2015-16 MPEO works candidates ought to be possess B.Sc. (Farming)/ B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ Farming Polytechnic Diploma Holders/ Normal B.Sc./ M.Sc., with Farming as one of the Optional Subjects from an identified University.Candidates age restriction optimum 18-40 years as on 01.07.2015. In-depth details for this AP Dist MPEO employment 2015-16 discussed as listed below.

Karnool Dist MPEO Employment Ad 2015-16, Application Form Download & Apply

Karnool Dist MPEO Employment 2015-16 invite certified prospects for MPEO(Multi Function Agricultural expansion policemans) fill 89 vacancies.Applicants that want to look for these works could check the AP MPEO Employment 2016 alert readily available on our site.Eligible and also interested prospects have to use with offline.Candidates can Download application from main web site of Karnool Andra pradesh as well as load the application called for specifics to be given.Completed application & Affix called for papers must be sent out to the Provided address(Assistant Supervisor of Horticulture, Area No. 121, Area Collectorate, Kurnool.) by Post or personally on or prior to 23-12-2015. Various other details like Job specifics, Educational Credentials, Age limit etc are in Kurnool Dist MPEO recruitment 2015-16 Notification.

Karnool Dist MPEO Employment 2015-16

Organization: Farming Department, Kurnool District, AP

Group: Andra Pradesh Govt Jobs

Specifics of Openings: Multi Function Expansion Policeman

Total Posts: 89

Pay Range: Chosen Prospects will certainly take Rs-8000/- per Month

Area: Kurnool, Andra Pradesh
Karnool Dist MPEO Recruitment 2015-16 Qualification Standard & Education and learning Credentials

Qualification: Applicants need to possess B.Sc. (Horticulture)/ B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ Cultivation Polytechnic Diploma Owners/ Common B.Sc./ M.Sc., with Cultivation as one of the Optional Subjects from an acknowledged University.

Age Limit: Candidates age restriction optimum 18-40 years as on 01.07.2015.

Variety Procedure: Written Examination as well as Job interview

Application Method: Offline

Karnool Dist MPEO Employment 2015-16 Test Curriculum, Pattern

Prospects selection for MPEO Test will be on 80 % on Benefit (Educational Profession) and also 20 % on efficiency in Meeting. 80 % articles will certainly be filled with Neighborhood Prospects(Karnool dist) as well as remaining 20 % loaded with Non-Local candidates.
How to use Karnool Dist MPEO Employment 2015-16

Eligible and also interested prospects should use through offline.Candidates could Download and install application from main site of Karnool Andra pradesh and also load the application required details to be given.Completed application & Attach called for records must be sent out to the Provided address(Aide Director of Horticulture, Room No. 121, Area Collectorate, Kurnool.) by Post or personally on or prior to 23-12-2015

Internet site: www.kurnool.ap.gov.in

Karnool Dist MPEO Recruitment 2015-16

Vital Days

Online Application Start from– Launched

Last day to Submit Online Application Form– 23-12-2015

Tags:

kurnool mpeo selection list, crpf tradesman final merit list 2014-15, kurnool mpeo interview list, www kurnool ap gov in, SSA Assam TET Merit List, www dprdobirbhum in

Tags: Application Form Download & Apply Karnool Dist MPEO Employment 2015-16 Karnool Dist MPEO Employment Ad 2015-16 Karnool Dist MPEO Recruitment 2015-16 www.kurnool.ap.gov.in

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *