Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018- 19, SSC JE Syllabus 2018, JE (Junior Engineer) Exam Syllabus, SSC JE PDF Syllabus, www.ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018- 19
Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018- 19 is released on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The authority has released a notification to fill various vacancies for Junior Engineer posts. The candidates who are searching for the exam syllabus can now visit the official website of the board – www.ssc.nic.in
www.ssc.nic.in, SSC JE Syllabus 2018
The candidates who are going to appear for the Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer exam 2018 will be having the written exam on 14-11 to 20-11 2018. The exam will be held at many exam centers. All applicants will be having the written test and followed by the interview round. The applicants who want to take the job at Staff selection commission practice each and every topic available in the SSC JE Syllabus 2018.
JE (Junior Engineer) Exam Syllabus 2018
SSC JE Syllabus 2018 for General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Arithmetical Computations.
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Other Analytical Functions.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal And Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series Etc.
- Abstract Ideas And Symbols And Their Relationships.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018 for General Awareness
- Economic Science.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Current Affairs.
- General Polity and Scientific Research, etc.
SSC JE Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Soil Mechanics – 5 to 8 questions
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation – 5 to 8 questions
- Hydraulics – 10 to 12 questions
- Transportation Engineering – 0 to 4 questions
- A strength of Materials – 10 to 12 questions
- Building Materials – 20 to 25 questions
- Irrigation Engineering – 3 to 5 questions
- RCC Design – 10 to 12 questions
- Surveying – 10 to 12 questions
- Steel Design – 8 to 12 questions
Staff Selection JE Syllabus 2018 for Mechanical Engineering
- Theory of Machines – 10 to 11 questions
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning – 3 to 4 questions
- Strength of Materials – 12 to 13 questions
- Thermodynamics – 7 to 8 questions
- Fluid Mechanics & Machinery – 17 to 20 questions
- Production Engineering – 13 to 15 questions
- IC Engine – 7 to 8 questions
- Machine Design – 4 to 5 questions
- Power Engineering – 6 to 7 questions
SSC JE Syllabus 2018 – Electrical Engineering
- Basic Electronics – 10 to 15 questions
- Electrical Machines – 25 to 30 questions
- Power Systems – 10 to 15 questions
- Measurement & Measuring Instruments – 10 to 15 questions
- Basic Network – 30 to 35 questions
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018 for Paper 2
Civil & Structural Engineering
- Steel Design
- Irrigation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation
- Transportation Engineering
- RCC Design
- Environmental Engineering
- Building Materials
- Structural Engineering
- Concrete Technology
- Theory of structures
SSC JE Syllabus 2018 – Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- 1st and 2nd Law of Thermodynamics
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design
- Boilers; Classification Specification; Fittings & Accessories
- Rankine cycle of steam
- IC Engine Combustion
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines
- Air Compressors & their cycles
- Thermal Engineering
- Classification of Steels, Welding & Machining
- Fluid Mechanics & Machinery, Fluid Statics, Fluid Kinematics
JE Electrical Engineering Syllabus 2018
- Electrical Machines: (a) D.C. Machine (b) 1 phase and 3 phase transformers (c) 3 phase induction motors
- Circuit law
- Basic concepts
- Basic Electronics
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and Single Phase Induction Motors
- Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Magnetic Circuit
- Measurement and measuring instruments
- Estimation and costing
- Synchronous Machines
- AC Fundamentals
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
The candidates can keep in touch with the website which is www.result-nic.co.in for more information regarding SSC JE PDF Syllabus 2018