Here we have provided the Kerala PSC Trade Instructor Grade-3 shortlist that contains the register numbers of every candidate who has been found to be provisionally eligible to be called for interview in order to get selection for Trade Instructor Grade 2 Post in the textiles – statewide as the category number 103/2017 in Kerala Technical Education Department on 13210-22360/- which is on the basis of online examinations that were held on the date of 11th of July 2019. Thiruvananthapuram Head Office 0471 – 2546400 Thiruvananthapuram 23/2020/OLE the reg numbers have been arranged in their numerical sequence and that has to be remembered as we need to know that the indicate the respective rank on the basis of the said test. Every candidate can download their selection list from the link which has been provided below which will redirect you to the official website where the results are actually published. The candidates who are shortlisted can present their original documents which needs to be verified as well as for the interview.
More Information Kerala PSC Trade Instructor Grade-3
|Name of the Board||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Post Name||Trade Instructor Grade-3|
|Interview Date to Selected Candidates||Will be Announced Later|
|Status||Selection List Released|
Kerala PSC Trade Instructor Grade-3 Interview Details 2020
Every candidate who has been included in the shortlist can produce their original documents and come for the verification as well as interview. Follow the date, time and venue as has been provided. The candidates need to be present of the selection list on the date that has been assigned for the interview.
Documents Required on Interview:
- Printout of Hard Copy of online application form and original copies of personal documents which are self attested.
- Two recent passport size photos unsigned and unattested which has been provided along with the online form.
- S.C. or equivalent certificate that supports declaration of age.
- Intermediate, +2, Higher Secondary Exam Certificate which has been issued by respective board or council.
- Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Important Notes to selected candidates –
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Short list does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The list has been prepared by including the number of eligible and qualified candidates who have secured 39.67 (Thirty nine (point) six seven ) marks and above in the Main List of the Short list and the requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary in respect of supplementary lists.
- Candidates included in the Short List shall present and produce in person the original documents for verification and Interview. Date, Time and Venue of certificate verification and Interview will be intimated in due course
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes included in this list who are required to produce Non Creamy Layer Certificate as per G.O (P) No: 81/09/SC/ST/DD dtd 26/09/2009 shall produce the same along with the other documents mentioned above at the time of verification of original documents. SC/ST candidates shall produce Valid Caste certificate obtained from Revenue Authorities not below the rank of Tahsildar as specified in Kerala Gazette
- For online examination, rechecking and revaluation are not allowed but printout of answer sheets will be issued to those candidates who apply for it by remitting the prescribed fee after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be furnished in the Ranked List to be published for the post.