On the official website, the Gajapati District has announced the work order which is for the vacant post of radiographer. The results of the examination of Gajapati District Staff Nurse has been published in the year 2020 now. In order to pursue the Notification No. 8907/H which has been dated on 23rd of March 2020 of the Health and FW Department in the location Odisha, Bhubaneshwar, every candidate who has attended this exam and are awaiting their results can find it on the official website, whose link that directly leads to the website has been provided below. The candidates who have applied online for this advertisement which is dated on 30th of March 2020, ad.no.2774 have attended the original document verification which is held on 11th of April 2020 for the post of radiographer, MPHW, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Microbiologist, Staff Nurse as per the merit which they have scored and this is on a daily wages basis Rs.1000 which you get per day and this includes the normal Rs.388 that one gets per day and an additional COVID incentive Rs.612/- per day.
Details on Gajapati District Staff Nurse Results 2020
|Name of the Board||CDM-PHO Gajapati|
|Post Name||Radigrapher,MPHW,Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Microbiologist ,Staff Nurse|
|Last Date to Apply||30.06.2020|
Work Order Details
The candidates’ attendance and performance is going to be monitored by the Medical Authority of the concerned Medical Institution. Once the work certificate is received from Medical Authority Concerned which is connected to the respected Medical Institution on daily basis. The candidates have to join within 5 days of issue of this order.
Terms and Conditions
- Absence from the duty will cause deduction from Salary of the day.
- The above daily wages engagement is purely temporary and can be terminated at any point of time without assigning any reason there of.
- The daily Wages employee has no right to claim any regular future engagement in the regular post on the basis of this daily wages
- The daily wages employee may claim only experience certificate in the above engagement.
- The daily wages employee should obey the instruction of the Controlling Officer when ever issued and should stay in the respective headquarter and attend the medical emergency where ever required.
- At the time of joining the following documents are required to submit before the concerned authority.
- Medical Certificate not below the rank of Jr.Class-I Asst. Surgeon of any Govt. Medical
- Oath of allegiance to constitution of India.
- Declaration about non contract for plural marriage.
- The Educational Board Certificate with marl‹ sheet of 10th, +2, OMRT
- Caste certificate (If S.C/ S.T/ OBC) ,
- Council Registration certificate.
- Employment Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account details
- PAN Card if any