SSC Recruitment 2020, Qualification, Pay Range, Age Limit, www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Recruitment 2020
Job Information: Staff Option Payment welcomes on-line application from highly knowledgeable prospects for the employment to the posts of Invigilator, Junior Scientific Assistant, Field-Cum-Laboratory Assistant, Lab Assistant, Lab Assistant, Foreman (Horticulture), Aide Excavator, Elder Technical Aide, Planning Assistant, Geographer, Information Handling Aide, Occupational Therapist, Service technician and so on. According to demand of Team Option Commission (SSC), overall no. of messages is 179. The official notification of SSC Employment 2020 has been published. All information are provided below.
Firm Name: Personnel Selection Commission.
Company Account: Team Selection Compensation (SSC) is a company under Federal government of India to hire team for different blog posts in the different Ministries and also Departments of the Federal government of India as well as in Subordinate Offices. This compensation is an affixed office of the Department of Worker and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His article amounts the level of Added Assistant to the Government of India.
Overall No Of Blog posts: 179 Messages
Designation: 1. Invigilator– 15 Blog posts.
2. Junior Scientific Assistant– 01 Post
3. Field-Cum-Laboratory Attendant– 01 Post
4. Lab Assistant– 01 Blog post
5. Research laboratory Assistant– 02 Posts
6. Foreman (Horticulture)– 02 Messages
7. Aide Excavator– 24 Articles
8. Elderly Technical Aide– 01 Blog post
9. Preparing Assistant– 01 Message
10. Geographer– 23 Posts
11. Data Processing Assistant– 09 Articles
12. Physical therapist– 06 Articles
13. Professional– 01 Article
14. Draughtman– 01 Blog post
15. Stockman (Junior Grade)– 02 Posts
16. Cerpet Training Officer- 51 Articles
17. Lab Assistant– 01 Message
18. Farm Supervisor- 02 Blog posts
19. Library as well as Details Aide– 01 Post
20. Junior Technical Aide– 01 Article
21. Elder Study Assistant– 02 Messages
22. Aide Plant Protection Policeman (Chemistry)– 09 Posts
23. Junior Drug store– 01 Message
24. Elderly Technical Aide (Mechanical)– 05 Posts
25. Area male– 06 Posts
26. Private investigator– 01 Article
27. Elderly Technical Aide (Chemical)– 01 Post.
Qualification: Certification needs to be Tenth pass or Intermediate or diploma or B.E./ B.Tech. Or graduation degree or Blog post graduation degree.
Area: Throughout India.
Experience: Betters/ Experience.
Income: Rs.5200/– to Rs.20200/- monthly plus Rs.1800/- or Rs.1900/- Grade Spend for Articles no.s 3,4,5,6,13,14,15,17,23,25; Rs.9300/– to Rs.34800/- monthly for remaining messages.
Skills: Good Interaction Skills.
Age Limitation: Age restriction need to between 18 years to 25 years for posts 3, 6, 14; 18 years to 27 years for Messages 5,13,15,25; 20 to 25 Years for Article no. 26; Upper age limit is 25 years for blog posts 4,17; 28 years for blog posts 16, 19, 20; Three Decade for remaining posts.
Option Refine: Personnel Option Commission (SSC) division will conduct OMR based or Computerised Based Exam which is objective kind.
The best ways to use: Team Choice Payment (SSC) division requires application forms via online setting just. Closing day to send on the internet application forms is 26th September, 2020.
A) Qualified candidates could visit main web site of Team Selection Compensation (SSC).
B) Review meticulously all qualification problems to use online for above placements.
C) Click online apply switch as well as pay of application fee through online.
D) Closing day to send on-line application is 26th September, 2020.
Paper Needed For Online Apply:
1. No Argument Certification
2. Qualification Certification
3. PAN Card
Need to Adhere to Tips:
1. The removed date for all eligibility conditions is 26th September, 2020.
2. Candidates need to have the Knowledge of Computer operations and the local language.
3. After successful conclusion of on the internet application, it is better to take print out of application for future reference.
Application Fee: Application charge for prospects belongs to General/OBC category is Rs.100/-; SC/ST classification prospects need to pay no Application charge.
Essential Dates: Closing date to submit on the internet application is 26th September, 2020.