APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) Recruitment Notification 2020, Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Range, Selection Process, www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) Recruitment Notification 2020
Task Information: APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) Has Launched Recruitment Notice For 982 Assistant, Tax obligation Officer, Import tax Sub Assessor Posts. All Eligible As well as Interested Prospects Could Apply Online On Or Prior to 10-12-2020 (10th December 2020). Additional Thorough Information Regarding Educational Certifications, Age Limit, Choice Treatment, Examination Pattern, Syllabus for APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Civil service Payment) Employment 2020– 982 Aide, Tax Police officer, Excise Sub Examiner Article is mentioned listed below.
Business Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Compensation.
Company Profile: Andhra Pradesh Civil service Commission (APPSC) was created when the state of Andhra Pradesh based on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (developed in 1953) which is based on the guidelines of Madras Civil service Payment. Later on in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Compensations.
Overall No Of Blog posts: 982 posts.
Designation: 1. Community Commissioner Grade-III– 12
2. Asst. Commercial Tax obligation Police officer– 96
3. Sub-Registrar Grade-II– 27
4. Replacement Tahsildar– 253
5. Assistant Work Police officer– 08
6. Aide Development Administration– 23
7. Expansion Officer– 08
8. Restriction & Import tax Below Assessor– 15
9. Assistant Area Policeman (GAD)– 67
10. Aide Area Officer (Finance Dept.)– 16
11. Aide Section Policeman (Legislation Dept.)– 18
12. Aide Section Policeman (Legislature Dept.)– 23
13. Senior Auditor– 45
14. Elderly Accountant Treasuries & Accounts (HOD)– 82
15. Senior Accountant Treasuries & Accounts– 158
16. Junior Accountant– 39
17. Junior Assistants– 81
18. Senior Accountant Insurance policy (Directorate)– 01
19. Senior Accountant In Insurance coverage A.P.G.L.I Sub-Service– 10.
Certification: Prospects should have done Graduation Level/ Engineering Level or its equivalent qualification from an acknowledged university.
Place: Accross India.
Income: Rs. 29,760– 80,930/- (Article 1,7), Rs. 28,940– 78,910/- (Blog post 2-5), Rs. 26,600– 77,030/- (Blog post 6,8-12), Rs. 22,460– 66,330/- (Message 13-15,18,19), Rs. 16,400– 49,870/- (Post 16,17).
Skills: Great Interaction Skills.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18 to 42 Years As On 01-07-2020. Age relaxations will apply according to the regulations.
Selection Process: All Qualified Candidates will Be Selected Based upon Their Performance In Composed Exam, Meeting.
How you can use: All Qualified as well as Interested candidates might load the online application through main site http://www.psc.ap.gov.in prior to or on 10th December 2020.
Application Fee: For General Candidates Application Charge is– 330/- & For All Various other Prospects (SC/ST/BC/ PWD/Ex-S) Application Charge is– 250/-.
Online Registration of Application Is Begins with: 11-11-2020.
Dead Line of Online Application Is: 10-12-2020.