CLAT 2020 Application Form details available on the official website that is www.clat.ac.in
CLAT 2020 Application Form
CLAT 2020 Application Form has released for CLAT 2020 examination. The examination will be held on 8th May 2020. The Interested candidates who satisfy the given eligibility criteria in the notification can apply for the CLAT 2020 Application Form on or before the last date. The candidates will get more information from the official website that is www.clat.ac.in. The candidates can start submitting their online application form from ist week of January 2020. A large number of candidates are expected to appear for the exam to get good marks in the exam as it helps them to get the admission in courses like LLB and LLM in the Law Colleges in India.
Name of the Examination: CLAT 2020 examination
Category: Admission Notification
Total Number of Vacancies: Various
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.clat.ac.in
- The candidates who are going to apply for UG Courses must have completed 10+2 examination or equivalent certificate (appearing can also apply) from the government recognised board with minimum qualifying marks.
- The candidates for PG Courses must have to complete LLB or 5 years integrated LLB degree with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) from recognised University.
The candidates have to refer the notification for age limit details.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Examination conducted by the Law School Admission Council.
The candidates who have applied for the notification must have to pay the application fee of Rs. 4000/- for OBC/UR categories and SC/ST category candidates have to pay to pay Rs. 3500/-.
How to Apply for CLAT Notification 2020
- visit the Official website www.clat.ac.in
- Click On the Link CLAT 2020 Notification 2020
- Check the notification completely to get eligibility criteria for the posts.
- If eligible, Fill the application with correct details and attach all needed documents.
- Pay the application fee according to your class.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the application for future reference.