The Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2020 for Multitasking Staff posts is now available on the official website of Delhi Police.
Delhi Police Multitasking Staff Admit Card 2020
The DP Recruitment Department is going to conduct a selection test for various Group C and D vacancies. This update is essential for those, who are willing to participate in the competition in February-March. More details regarding this recruitment and selection process and DP Multi Tasking Staff Hall Ticket 2020.In December 2020, the authorizing body had floated an official advertisement regarding the placement of 707 vacant positions in the DP Department for posts such as Cook, Cobbler, Washerman, Gardener, Tailor, Barber, Carpenter.
Delhi Police Multitasking Staff Exam 2020 Details
- Recruiting Authority: DP Department
- Profiles Vacant: Rasoiya, Bhishti, Safai Karamchari, Mochi, Dhobi, Darji, Daftari, Maali, Naai, and Badhayi.
- Total Vacancies: 707
- Work Region: NCR
- Exam Date: February-March 2020 (Tentative)
- Hall Ticket Issuance: 10-15 Days before exam
- official website: www.delhipolice.nic.in
Delhi Police MTS Exam Date 2020
Candidates are advised to ensure the Delhi Police MTS Written Exam Date 2020 from the authenticated site only. This competitive exam is based on class 6th and 8th level for which, the test contains only objective type question and answers. The competition shall take place at several locations across the territory of Delhi.
Delhi Police MTS Written Exam 2020
Follow these generated updates regarding Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2020 and proceed to obtain your Hall Ticket for the written exam. Further details are also arranged on this page. The written exam shall be held in February-March 2020 for which, examinees can obtain their Call letters at least 10-15 days before the exam.
Way to Obtain Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2020
- Log on to the official web, www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in or www.delhipolice.nic.in.
- Get to the candidate’s Login page and type your Registration Number, and Password, or Date of Birth.
- Hit the Print Button and generate a copy for future reference.