KPSC PDO Syllabus 2020, Rural Development and Karnataka Panchayat Raj Department PDO Syllabus, Karnataka Examinations Authority PDO Syllabus, www.kea.kar.nic.in
KPSC PDO Syllabus 2020
Rural Development and Karnataka Panchayat Raj Department (RDPR), Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has now released the KPSC PDO Syllabus 2020 on the official website of the board which is www.kea.kar.nic.in. The board is recruiting the eligible candidates for Panchayat Development Officer (PDO) and Gram Panchayat Secretary (GPS) Grade-I post.
www.kea.kar.nic.in, Rural Development and Karnataka Panchayat Raj Department PDO Syllabus 2020
KEA Gram Panchayat Secretary Syllabus is now available on the official website of the board. The candidates who applied for the post will be having the Written Test and Personal Interview. The date of the written test has not yet announced by the board. The applicants can start their exam preparations from now onwards to score good marks for the exam.
Check Also: HSSC Laboratory Attendant Result 2020
Karnataka Examinations Authority PDO Syllabus 2020
Karnataka Panchayat Development Officer General Knowledge Syllabus
- Constitution of India.
- Indian History and culture, with particular reference to Karnataka.
- General and Economic Geography of India, with particular reference to Karnataka.
- Current events
- Everyday science and such matters of everyday observation.
KPSC Gram Panchayat Secretary General English Syllabus
- English grammar.
- power to understand and comprehend English language and ability to.
- Discriminate between correct and incorrect usage.
KEA Panchayat Raj Knowledge Syllabus
- Constitution Amendment to Article 73 and 74.
- History of Karnataka Panchayat Raj.
- Constitution of Grama Panchayats, Powers, and Duties of Grama Panchayat Adhyaksha and
- Duties of Gram Panchayat.
- Financial Resources of Gram Panchayat.
- The staff of Grama Panchayats and duties.
- National Rural Employment Guarantee Act and Scheme.
- Total Sanitation Campaign.
- Government Housing Schemes (Ashraya, Ambedkar, Indira Avas Yojana).
Karnataka Panchayat Raj Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- Computer hardware parts and controls.
- Basic Computer Terminology.
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols.
- Database Managment Systems.
- Number system.
- Operating system.
- History of the Computer.
- Network Basics.
- Computer Abbreviation.
- Computer tools.
- Software names and usages
- Parts of a Computer,
- Peripherals, and their function.
- Computer Applications Security
- Internet Basics.
The candidates can stay in touch with the website which is www.result-nic.co.in for more information regarding the Karnataka Examinations Authority PDO Syllabus 2020