The Punjab School Education Board has now published the results of the examination of the TET Test Papers 1 and 2. The online applications were accepted from the month of November 2019. On the official website, the information regarding the Punjab TET Examinations were released on the date 1st of November 2019. The results have been published on the official website by the Punjab School Education Board and we request every candidate to check out the results in order to know their results and plan their future accordingly.
Details on PSTET Results 2020
|Name Of The Board||Punjab School Education Board|
|Name of The Exam||TET-teacher Eligibility Test|
|Name Of The Post||Teachers|
|Admit Card Release Date||14-01-2020|
|Result Upload Date||Released on 23-03-2020|
Punjab TET Details
The examination for the PSTET was held in two different sessions which were termed as Paper 1 and the next session, Paper 2. The difference between the two sessions are that, the PSTET Paper 1 is for the teachers who wish to teach the classes 1 to 5. Whereas, the Paper-2 focuses on the candidates who wish to teach the students from class 6th to 8th. Every candidate who qualifies these two examinations are going to be eligible for the recruitment process which is introduced by the Punjab Government Schools. More details of the TET exam are as given below –
- Each paper contains a total of 50 Multiple Choice Questions
- Every question contains 1 mark.
- This paper does not hold negative markings. There are only positive marks.
- Every candidate who wishes to teach for both the sessions – which would be a total of classes 1 to 8th, will have to attend both the paper 1 and paper 2 examinations.
- Even if a candidate qualifies for PSTET, this does not mean direct recruitment.