The results of the examination conducted for the recruitment purposes of Scouts and Guides Quota for the erstwhile group D and group C in the year 2019-2020, which was conducted on the date 29th of February 2020 at the office of CPO, by every candidate who were aspiring to be recruited to the said posts, had attended the exams and are now eagerly awaiting their results. The results have now been published on the official website which can be accessed by every student by typing in their credentials. We request every candidate to remain calm and check out their results on their official website. The direct link to their official website has been provided below.
Details on Railway Recruitment Cell Results 2020
|Name Of The Board||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Name Of The Post||Group-C & Group-D|
|Name Of The Test||Written Test|
|Result Release Date||17-03-2020|
- On the last week of MARCH 2020 will the stage 2 of recruitment process for group D be held.
- The time as well as the venue for the exam will be given to the candidates who are shortlisted.
- The stage 2 process for group C will be taking place on the date 24th of March 2020.
- Every candidate needs to know that there is not going to be a separate call letter which will be provided to the stage II recruitment process.
- Every candidate which comes in the below application numbers can visit the website which has been provided below. It is the official website of RRC-ER. http://www.rrcer.com/
- No changes can be brought to the date on which the dates have been fixed.
- Once the examination are declared, and conducted, in a month’s time, the results will be published.